A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nissan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nissan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nissan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissan graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Nissan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Nissan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Nissan practice?
- Dr. David Nissan has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Nissan practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.