A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nissan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nissan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissan graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Nissan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Nissan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Nissan practice?
- Dr. David Nissan has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Nissan practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.