Obstetricians & Gynecologists

6124 W Parker Rd
Ste 134
Plano, TX 75093
972-981-7777
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Did you do the large cyst surgery?  |  show details
by Sally Rumery on Feb 27th, 2014

if you are the doctor I saw on the news that did the ladies cyst surgery for free...I think you're amazing and if I ever need a dr of your specialty..I would certainly find you for it!!!

|  Most uncaring  |  show details
by Marylin on Aug 19th, 2013

Dr. Robbins delivered my son due to the fact that he was on call for the group and that was the most horrible experience I have ever had and yes I was covered by private health insurance not Medicaid as a matter fact I had double overage ie.. A primary and Secondary. I was dilated to an 8 at around 7:30pm and was told it wouldn't be more then an hour before I delivered I was trying to deliver the natural way ie.. Without the epidural 10:30 came and I told the nurse I couldn't take it anymore and wanted the epidural and she said sorry sweetie but its too late for that now you are about to deliver, then Dr. Robbins came in and said oh no it's fine call anesthesia. There was a Football game on TV he did not want to miss so he made me suffer ad I had the baby within 10 minutes of aging the injection. My husband overheard the Dr tell the nurse to just hold me off a little longer that the game was almost over. What Dr does this? I was Shocked!

|  Traveled half way around the world to be a patient of Dr. Robins  |  show details
May 12th, 2013

Living an ocean away I learned I was expecting twins. The prognosis of both babies surviving and making it full term was uncertain. My family and I relocated to the US and through the help and recommendation of a respected physician friend, found Dr. Robins. Dr. Robins is kind, upbeat and positive. He values his family and speaks tenderly of his wife and daughters. He goes the extra mile to accommodate health needs and is fabulous about keeping the patient informed. He is easy to talk to regarding sensitive health concerns. His listening skills are impeccable. My twins were both born healthy and avoided NICU. During the pregnancy I never had to be put on bed rest. We all went home together from the hospital and even a day early! Dr. Robins surpassed my hopes and expectations of quality care. No wonder his colleagues speak so highly of him; this is a phenomenal physician! He has earned my trust and respect. I tell people his is a gift to know. I traveled half way around the world to be a patient of Dr. Robin's and he's worth every mile. The man is brilliant.

Jun 11th, 2012

Dr Robins may need to educate himself on illnesses that women may get while pregnant without making them feel stigmatized. He delivered my precious baby boy but made the experiences that I was facing more miserable. I felt judged everytime I walked in his office. He made me feel as though I was crazy for having a pregnancy induced hormonal imbalance. This imbalance caused pre and postpartum depression. He acted as if I was crazy. If you are prone to this illness do not go and see him. He just needs more education on the resources to treat this illness. I thought he was supposed to focus on women's health...boy was I wrong. That being said, his nurse Jen, is incredible. She is the only reason I did not search for another ob while pregnant. She is understanding and warm. That is something Dr. Robins could work harder on.

Dec 19th, 2011

Dr. Robins has been my OB/GYN for 17 years. He delivered my son and took such good care of me during and after my pregnancy and delivery. If you are searching for a caring and great doctor in the North Dallas area, look no further, Dr. Robins is it!

by jsmarie on Feb 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

A friend suggested I write my review. After 4 deliveries, 5 babies, 1 D&C, and many little issues to the dr, I can say without a doubt Dr. Robins is a great Dr. His staff is terrific and he is fantastic as well. I think it is helpful to have a dr that can relate to you. A husband, father and dr he has always been able to give us great and sound medical opinions. My last delivery was a little "too" eventful. Actually it was everything that occured after the delivery with the baby. This isn't necessarily the OBs part, but he was there for me/us the entire time. I could go on and on, but I won't. Just know if you decided to go to Dr. Robins or anyone in the practice you will be in amazing hands. (But his nurses are the best!!!! And all of them so sweet to all the other children you might have to bring in...if you are a repeat customer!)

by La Sandia on Nov 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I love Dr Robins I have been coming to him since I was 18 and he has delivered both of my girls. He is wonderful doctor and so are his nurses. I highly recomend him! :)

Mar 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Robins is the best OB/Gyn and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I started going to him in 2001, when I found out I was pregnant with our first son. He delivered our healthy baby, by C-Section. In 2005, he got me through a very difficult triplet

Oct 17th, 2007 on yahoo.com

My wife and I appreciated Dr. Robins conservative and intelligent approach. He successfully delivered our first born and took great care of my wife. However, we went through a miscarriage, which required a D&C procedure. Dr. Robins told me everything went

Nov 8th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great Doctor: He has delivered both of my healthy boys . His professional, conservative approach made the process of becoming a new mother an amazing experience.