Dr. Darren Geyer MD Patient Reviews

March 2nd, 2015
Moved to South Lake Tahoe, CA
I haven't seen Dr Geyer in 10 years. However, I have yet to see a physician before or since I was a patient of his with a bedside manner as good as what he gave. Dr Geyer genuinely cares about his patient's well being and does not judge. Without his help along with his staff, I'm not sure how I would have gotten along as well as I have.

April 21st, 2014
Loyalty
I have been Dr. Geyer's patient for 20 years curreny, hevhas akways been willing to listen carefully, great attention to details, and makes you feel like family, everyone in my family anf extended network feel honored to have him as our Family Care Physician. He also has a great since of humor.

November 13th, 2012
GOLDEN CIRCLE OF DOCTORS
Being a health care professional myself; I have been thrilled to have found Dr. Geyer. He diagnosed a genetic blood disorder I have had which untold numbers of doctors in 60 years had missed. He watches over me; and I do not have enough words to say how much I value this man. He is also very respectful and listens very well. He has a very healthy attitude toward very odd, difficult patients. I consider him in a very special group of the best of the best and then some.

June 20th, 2012
Great doctor and an even better person. Sincere, compassionate and brilliant. Great bedside manner with a sense of humorsomething usually lacking in a health care professional.

January 19th, 2011
Exceptional physician, highly recommended
My family has been going to Dr Geyer for 7 years and we are continually impressed with the quality of care we have received. As noted by others, his practice is usually very busy but a little waiting is a small price to pay for the quality time he gives his patients. When our family was dealing with a particularly challenging condition, Dr Geyer was very attentive and even gave us his personal cell number in case conditions worsened. How many family practice docs do that?! We recommend him over and over.

December 22nd, 2010
Very thorough with tests and follow through. Extremely knowledgeable..personable...professional.