A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Neal, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Neal, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from Univ of Osteopathic Medicine and Hlth UOMHS/COMS. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Mark Neal DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Darren M. Neal practice?
- Dr. Darren Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Neal practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Primary Care Doctors.