Dr. Darrick Antell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrick Antell?

March 24th, 2017

Doctor extraordinaire!

Dr. Antell is extraordinary! He is caring, warm, kind , knowledgeable and the utmost professional. His office staff was incredible! Courteous, attentive, accommodating and caring. He has a wonderful demeanor which is calming and comforting. I would highly recommend Dr. Antell .

March 20th, 2017

Wonderful experience and results!

Wonderful experience, from the booking, the payment, the follow-up and the anesthesiologist. Everyone is so professional, kind and accommodating, answering all of my questions and making me feel very comfortable, at ease and in good hands. Most importantly, the results are also fantastic!

February 3rd, 2017

Not your ordinary NYC Plastic Surgeon

I recently had plastic surgery to successfully remove a large tumor on the back of my skull. I met with 4 prominent plastic surgeons in New York City before I decided on Dr. Antell to perform my surgery. I must say, I never expected or experienced this caliber of attention and professionalism from a top rated NYC doctor and staff. It’s very unusual to have found such a renowned plastic surgeon with both the talent and bedside manner on the level of Dr. Antell.

September 10th, 2016

A view from inside

I am an anesthesiologist and during my career I have participated in more than EIGHTY THOUSAND surgical operation. More than TWENTY THOUSAND of them were plastic surgical procedure. I have spent long hours with many plastic surgeons in their operating rooms. Dr. Darrick Antell was always THE BEST of them. His demeanor, clinical judgement, temperament, and surgical skills are always above and beyond his call of duty. He has built the best surgical facility in New York and cultivated the most professional and attentive staff. Do not hesitate - you will not regret choosing Dr. Antell as your plastic surgeon.

August 17th, 2016

Excellent results with facial cosmetic procedure

I interact with dozens of professionals throughout my day, so the first impression my appearance gives is very important to me. I am ecstatic with the results I got from my procedure with Dr. Antell, and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone considering surgery! When I was comparing surgeons online I compared the credentials and experience of a number doctors. Of everyone I had appointments with, what sold me on Dr. Antell was how much time he took explaining the procedure to me, his extensive set of before and after photos, and the iPhone app that was packed with information on the procedure and educational videos. Of course, the only thing that really matters is the results, and they are as stellar as every other part part of my interaction with the office!

August 10th, 2016

31 year-old with gorgeous, NATURAL looking breasts after implants!

Dr. Antell was very highly recommended to me by a friend/colleague of mine. I felt comfortable with him right away. As a medical professional myself and someone who has never had surgery, I was very nervous and had lots of questions. Dr. Antell and Michelle (RN) were kind, patient, knowledgeable, professional, and reassuring. Michelle returned my emails almost immediately, even on the weekend. I walked into the office on surgery day knowing that I was in excellent hands. I even left the final implant size selection up to Dr. Antell as I trusted him so much. I had done a LOT of research prior to my surgery and had been preparing myself mentally for post-op day 1 and the big reveal. I was expecting lots of swelling, bruising, etc. but when the bandages were removed I was absolutely shocked how natural and amazing my breasts looked - especially less than 24 hours after surgery! I have continued to heal over the past 4 months and am so incredibly pleased with the results. I never thought that my breasts would look so natural after an augmentation. The size is perfect and the scars are slowly fading. I feel confident that Dr. Antell is available should any future concerns arise, and look forward to seeing his smiling, friendly face each time I go to see him. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Antell-- he will take the BEST care of you!!

February 22nd, 2016

Exceptional experience in every sense of the word!

January 23rd, 2016

extraordinary results!! New year, new breasts

I am one week post-op from my breast augmentation with Dr Antell and I am beyond thrilled with my results. I wanted to look natural and have a size more suitable to my frame (barely and A to about a C), so while I tried on sizers in the office with the help of their amazing nurse Michelle, and came up with a range I was comfortable with, I ultimately left the final decision up to Dr Antell since I trusted he would know the best look once I was on the table. Boy was I right! I am spellbound! They are 300cc Smooth Round Moderate Plus Profile silicone implants. I had very little bruising and swelling, and was able to shower normally (putting both arms above my head!) after the second day. I worked from home on the third day post-op without a problem. I really appreciate that Dr Antell was straightforward and matter of fact about the procedure, possible risks, and expectations for my outcome. If you are even considering a procedure, I would highly recommend that you meet Dr Antell!

November 20th, 2015

Dermabrasion

Dr. Antell and staff were incredible. I went in for dermabrasion and was more than pleased by the results. I wasn't promised the world like some other doctors but I was given honesty which is what really matters. My skin looks incredible thanks to Dr. Antell.

May 22nd, 2015

Facelift

Dr. Antell is wonderful! He made me look 15 years younger! I look like me, but better and refreshed. The staff is amazing. Dr. Antell is warm and kind. I highly recommend him!

October 22nd, 2014

Excellent Dr. and Staff

I saw Dr. Antell to fix a torn earlobe. The entire process was above and beyond good-it was excellent. Dr. Antell took his time with me- completely explaining the procedure and the healing process. No question of mine was unanswered or blown off. There was no rushing me out of the office for the next patient. My torn earlobe is fixed and not visible unless looking very very closely! I am very happy with the outcome. The staff was extremely professional and very efficient while still being kind and helpful (a rare combination these days!). Very helpful all around. Dr. Antell genuinely cares about his patients' health and happiness and it shows in how he treats you as a person and the work he does. I would trust him completely for any dermatological procedure I will ever have.

June 11th, 2014

Wonderful Experience with Dr. Antell

I had a fantastic experience working with Dr. Antell, and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. I consulted Dr. Antell regarding two procedures to my face -- buccal fat removal as well as micro-liposuction under my chin. Any reservations I had about the surgery went away during my initial consultation; I was immediately put at ease by his kind demeanor and professionalism. Dr. Antell clearly and thoroughly outlined what the surgery would entail, what recovery would be like, and what results I could expect. Every aspect of this process was pleasant and professional, and Dr. Antell and his staff made time and effort to communicate with me throughout the process. I received instructions before surgery letting me know in detail how to prepare and take care of myself after. The surgery itself went very smoothly, and I had an easy recovery with minimal discomfort in the following days. One of the nurses, Annie, was particularly helpful during my recovery, responding to any questions I had with speed, kindness, and competence. In terms of the procedures, I am incredibly happy with my results -- the difference is both significant and subtle, and my face has definition in a way it never would have without surgery, while still looking natural and like myself. I am beyond impressed with Dr. Antell and my entire experience. He is, simply put, the best.