A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Aizuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Aizuss, Ophthalmology, Catarct,Refractive and Corneal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aizuss
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aizuss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Aizuss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Aizuss graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Aizuss has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harlan Aizuss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Aizuss practice?
- Dr. David Aizuss has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Aizuss practices Ophthalmology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Encino Ophthalmologists.