A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Aizuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Aizuss, Ophthalmology, Catarct,Refractive and Corneal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Aizuss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Aizuss graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aizuss has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aizuss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Aizuss practice?
Dr. David Aizuss practices Ophthalmology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and West Hills, CA.
See Encino Ophthalmologists.