Dr. David Aizuss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Aizuss?

October 7th, 2014

Excellent outcome

From the beginning to the end, my experience was that I received excellent service. Thank you Dr Aizuss and staff

January 11th, 2014

I really couldn't ask for a better doctor!

The way he runs the place is meticulous. He makes sure everyone is helpful. Such a great manager! He is very helpful and makes me, patient, very comfortable.

September 7th, 2013

Dr. Aizuss Makes Cataract Surgery A Breeze

My parents had cataract surgery in their eighties. I, however, needed the surgery in my early 60's. Jeannie, Dr. Aizuss' surgery coordinator, was helpful and easy to work with. She answered all of my questions and walked me through everything with patience and concern. The procedure was painless. I used all the required drops and the healing process went quickly. My distance vision is great with my ReStor lens.

August 30th, 2013

Highly respected ophthalmic surgeon

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Aizuss at Ophthalmology Associates of the Valley for many years. We both have the utmost confidence in him and his professional staff members. You always feel that you are very important to them and they always take extra time to answer your questions. You can view Dr. Aizuss’ credentials on line, so I won’t repeat them here. Suffice to say, he is a highly respected ophthalmic surgeon with impressive qualifications and we would not think of going anywhere else for our vision care needs. The professional treatment we receive at his West Hills and Encino offices is always exemplary. Dr. Aizuss recently performed cataract surgery on both my eyes. The whole process, from appointment coordination, lens measurements, the surgery itself and follow up visits was handled flawlessly by the team so that I never felt alone in the process. I am thrilled with the final results and can now see without glasses. Dr. Aizuss also performed cataract surgery on my husband a few years ago and he still says it’s nothing short of a miracle how well he can see. Based on our experiences, we would highly recommend Dr. Aizuss to attend to all of your eye care needs.

June 24th, 2013

DSEK Corneal Transplants

I had DSEK Corneal Transplant surgery after years of living life in a blur. Dr. Aizuss is an amazingly skilled and caring physician. I was made to feel confident and relaxed that the surgery would be a success and it was. His staff is attentive and warm, and always prompt in returning a call or answering any question. His scheduling nurse, Jeanie, was the most kind and caring person I have ever met. This team of professionals gets my highest recommendation.

March 20th, 2013

Courteous, Considerate, Concerned

I am usually nervous with any Doctor, with Dr. Aizuss I did not have any anxiety. We had seen another Doctor and did not return due to the lack of 'bed side manner'. Dr. Aizuss and his staff were and are courteous, considerate and concerned that all aspects of your experience; before, during and after the surgery. My Cataracts were so far advanced I could hardly see. He took from that state to blended vision. Now I have 20/15 in one eye and Mid range in the other eye. I not longer need glasses for distance or reading. For example: while driving I can see the street signs or look at the gauges on my car. Thank you Doctor Aizuss!!!

March 18th, 2013

I Found Him to Be Warm and Courteous

Dr. Aizuss did an excellent job on my recent cataract surgery. I am uneasy about anything touching my eyes, but he answered all my questions before and after the surgery and kept me calm throughout. I find him to be warm, thorough, professional and highly skilled. His staff does an excellent job as well. I highly recommend him for your eye care and for any eye surgery you may need.

February 19th, 2013

Love Dr. A. He is the coolest.

June 13th, 2012

NO RESPECT AND AWFUL BEDSIDE MANNER

I feel sorry for this doctor's employees. I have never seen a doctor or a person for that matter who acts so entitled and is downright nasty to others. I almost fell out of my seat listening to Dr. Aizuss degrade one of his employees. Way too opinionated. I went to have my eyes examined and got more than I bargained for in a bad way. NEVER AGAIN!

November 13th, 2010

After having been a patient with Dr. Aizuss over the last 22 years, I could honestly say that he is the best. From amazing bedside manner to the most accurate diagnosis and treatments, I have always been extremely happy. Recently I had the PRK/PTK procedure to correct my cornea erosion and vision and today my vision is 20/15. I owe everything to Dr. Aizuss. Many thanks!

December 10th, 2009

Exceptionally efficient doctor and staff. I have perfect vision and am very satisfied with the results. Dr. Aizuss is caring and always concerned for his patience well-being. Great follow-up calls from staff.

September 18th, 2009

A wonderful eye doctor

Dr. Aizuss takes care of our entire family. He has operated on my grandmother and my father. He sees me and my husband as well as our children. We consider him a member of our family and love his caring bedside manner, his expertise and his amazing office and staff.