A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Baron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Baron MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Baron practice?
- Dr. David Baron has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Baron practices Family Medicine near Malibu, CA.
See Malibu Primary Care Doctors.