Dr. David Kay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kay?

May 27th, 2015

patient

Dr Kay has been there for me any time i have a problem. I have Dr Kay to thank for saving my foot. He is my hero. The office staff has been extremely helpful. especially Kristin and Kelly. These ladies go the extra distance to make my visit a fun time. Dr. Kay always answers my questions so that i understand what he is saying. I would recommend Dr. Kay to my family and friends.

June 23rd, 2013

Should NOT be working with patients.

Avoid Dr. David Kay in Akron! Very self-absorbed and non caring. Takes no time to explain the issues, Barely spends any time with the patient and his assistant is as bad as he is. During three visits Dr. Kay came across as very insecure about himself, thus uncomfortable with me, the patient. Never took the time to explain anything, and was in a rush to leave the room. I went to another orthopedic surgeon after being totally unsatisfied with Dr. David Kay.

May 31st, 2013

Pompous a$$

This Dr refuses to talk to you. I don't think he even touched my ankle. Said I had to wait for surgory because of swelling(this means it wasn't a good time for him) I was more swollen on surgery day. Post surgery visit was him peaking around the door and refusing to explain what he did. I regret letting this man cut me.

April 9th, 2013

Fast to get appt

I liked Dr. Kay. He told me what I needed to know and ordered treatment. Staff was ok.

March 8th, 2013

terrible

Dr. Kay is a Great Doctor.. Does seem in a rush.. His P.A., Jim, is a egomaniac FOOL<. He should not be working with people who are there for help!!!!! He is a pompous blowhard, that is an embarrassment to Dr. Kay and the Crystal Clinic. Dr. Kay needs to get rid of this guy. I would not go back to Dr. Kay because of Jim... Dr. Kay,,, is a wonderful surgeon. Many friends and family are treated at the Crystal Clinic. It is always a wonderful experience. This is a real disappointment. My spouse has been going to the Crystal Arthritis Center for over 15 years,, and always is happy with treatment.

March 4th, 2013

Rushed wont even let you talk

Bad doctor I will never go back. He rushes through and wont even let you talk. He is in such a hurry he overlooks important stuff.

September 14th, 2012

Great Doctor!

This was my second surgery in 3 years, now I don't use a cane and I am off all pain medication. I good surgeon makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE!! :)

August 13th, 2012

Switching Doctors

This doctor is on the arrogant side. Saw him over several months before I had surgery. His story on how to treat me changed about 3 times during that time. Finally had surgery and am now regretting it and going to another doctor to see if he can fix the problems I now have from the surgery.

November 15th, 2010

Excellent experience

May 19th, 2010

RUDE AND EGOTISTICAL!!

I felt rushed from the moment I was taken from the waiting room. Dr. Kay barely had both feet in the door before he tried to head back out. I am VERY dissatisfied, definitely would not recommend, and am looking for a new foot doctor!

April 23rd, 2010

Does Not Follow Up

His office was suppose to schedule an MRI for me. That was 4 months ago. I never got the MRI. I am now looking for a new Orthopedic Doctor. Crystal Clinic has a terrible billing practice. I won't be back!

March 17th, 2009

Most rude "professional" I have ever encountered

He couldn't get over the fact that I had my 3 year old with me when I brought my grandmother in with a broken foot. (I had no choice)