Dr. David Sable Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sable?

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Dr and his nursing staff are wonderful. Pharmacy and Insurance co. have both complained that the office staff does not return their calls even regarding pressing issues.

Excellent physician

Posted on August 5th, 2017

I was able to quickly set an appointment with Dr. David Sable. I selected him at the Academic Alliance in Dermatology because of his outstanding credentials and superior reviews. Dr. Sable was very thorough and spent a lot of time answering all the questions I had. He performed 3 biopsies, and when two showed signs of dysplasia, he performed surgical excision on one and removed the suspicious area on the second. He is an excellent physician and displayed tremendous care and patience to help me through the process.

Posted on February 27th, 2017

My husband and I have been with Dr. Sable for several years. He was last with a large dermatology concern and in Port Richey. I am now trying to locate him.

review on Dr.David Sable

Posted on July 1st, 2016

he is excellent in all respects

Posted on March 9th, 2016

He was very considerate and answered all my questions in a manner that I could understand. Was very relieved after seeing him

Thankful patient

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Dr. Sable treated a lesion under my fingernail and he was extremely gentle and caring. His bedside manner far exceeds many doctors I have seen in the past. He truly cares about his patients and it shows. He strives to run on times and rarely keeps patients waiting. I am not only a patient of Dr. Sable's but I had the joy of working with him for a few years until I moved away. He is an incredible MOHS surgeon and I would travel the distance to have him as my dermatologist if I need him in the future.

What a WONDERFUL Doctor and OUTSTANDING Staff.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Promt, kind, caring, informative. I could not believe my eyes and ears on my first visit. He actually came in the waiting room and checked on a patient that had just had a procedure preformed. He explains everything so you have a clear understanding.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Great Doctor and Staff. So glad he is my dermotogist

Mohs Surgery

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I decided to see a dermatologist to have a small bump on my face checked out. I initially saw a dermatologist's PA near my office, who informed me it was almost definitely skin cancer, and gave me some information on Mohs surgery. After researching Mohs a little bit (and seeing many horrific pictures on Google images) I was very nervous about the procedure. I decided to research doctors a little bit, as I didn't particularly like the PA I initially saw, and couldn't find any reviews of the doctor. I called Dr. Sable's office based on reviews I found online, and was really pleased from the beginning. Sherri was reassuring, and a pleasure to speak to when scheduling my appointment. I was brought into the examining room right at my appointment time and I don't think I was there more than 2 minutes before being seen by Dr. Sable and his assistant Nicole. Biopsy was done and I was out in short order. I was praying it wasn't cancer but regardless I was very comfortable with Dr. Sable and his staff. Anyway, it was basal cell carcinoma. I had Mohs performed in early November. I was pretty nervous, but they knew that and they did a good job putting me at ease to the extent possible. The procedure was not painful (other than needle sticks, I didn't feel much) but it is very unpleasant, no way around that. Dr. Sable and his staff are very good at explaining everything that's going on throughout the procedure. It took 2 stages to remove mine, then Dr. Sable sewed me up and I was on my way. I had to return once (after having the external stitches removed) to have a "spit" internal stitch cut off. They squeezed me in first thing in the morning (even though there wasn't an open appointment) so I could stop by on my way into work, and Cam had me in and out in 5 minutes. I still don't know how the scar will turn out eventually, but I'll update later. Dr. Sable mentioned possible microdermabrasion down the road. So, I wish I didn't have to have this done, but I'm glad I had it done by Dr. Sable and his staff, can't recommend them highly enough.

This Doc is A-1 in his field; very professional and highly skilled.

Posted on April 6th, 2012

Dr. Sable recently removed a basal cell cancer from nose using the highly specialized MOHS procedure to ensure removal of the cancerous cells with a very high degree of certainty and with minimal extraction of tissue. At my request, he permitted my wife to observe the entire procedure and this greatly helped keep my anxiety to an acceptable level. At every stage I was kept well informed of what was going to happen next, what I might feel and the outcome. Thanks to this very gifted surgeon, I will likely only require some minor dermabrasion to fully restore the beauty of nose. I cannot heap enough praise on Dr. Sable and his excellent team.

Posted on June 29th, 2010

Found this doctor after moving from Pinellas County. Saw him once on Rt.54.Took a day research to locate him finallyin Spring Hill four years later. Now, three months later, I'm told he's at theeye clinic? Does he not take patients with skin problems anymore?

Doctor's Response

Hello, I am still a Dermatologist and I am seeing patients with skin problems, I have moved to St. Luke's and provide full skin care there. They have set up a new dermatology division.

Posted on June 4th, 2009

I was in an out quickly. Dr Sable and the staff answered all my questions and made me comfortable.