Dr. David Sable MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Tampa, FL

July 1st, 2016
review on Dr.David Sable
he is excellent in all respects

March 8th, 2016
He was very considerate and answered all my questions in a manner that I could understand. Was very relieved after seeing him

March 4th, 2016
Thankful patient
Dr. Sable treated a lesion under my fingernail and he was extremely gentle and caring. His bedside manner far exceeds many doctors I have seen in the past. He truly cares about his patients and it shows. He strives to run on times and rarely keeps patients waiting. I am not only a patient of Dr. Sable's but I had the joy of working with him for a few years until I moved away. He is an incredible MOHS surgeon and I would travel the distance to have him as my dermatologist if I need him in the future.

September 1st, 2015
What a WONDERFUL Doctor and OUTSTANDING Staff.
Promt, kind, caring, informative. I could not believe my eyes and ears on my first visit. He actually came in the waiting room and checked on a patient that had just had a procedure preformed. He explains everything so you have a clear understanding.

March 19th, 2015
Great Doctor and Staff. So glad he is my dermotogist

January 16th, 2014
Mohs Surgery
I decided to see a dermatologist to have a small bump on my face checked out. I initially saw a dermatologist's PA near my office, who informed me it was almost definitely skin cancer, and gave me some information on Mohs surgery. After researching Mohs a little bit (and seeing many horrific pictures on Google images) I was very nervous about the procedure. I decided to research doctors a little bit, as I didn't particularly like the PA I initially saw, and couldn't find any reviews of the doctor. I called Dr. Sable's office based on reviews I found online, and was really pleased from the beginning. Sherri was reassuring, and a pleasure to speak to when scheduling my appointment. I was brought into the examining room right at my appointment time and I don't think I was there more than 2 minutes before being seen by Dr. Sable and his assistant Nicole. Biopsy was done and I was out in short order. I was praying it wasn't cancer but regardless I was very comfortable with Dr. Sable and his staff. Anyway, it was basal cell carcinoma. I had Mohs performed in early November. I was pretty nervous, but they knew that and they did a good job putting me at ease to the extent possible. The procedure was not painful (other than needle sticks, I didn't feel much) but it is very unpleasant, no way around that. Dr. Sable and his staff are very good at explaining everything that's going on throughout the procedure. It took 2 stages to remove mine, then Dr. Sable sewed me up and I was on my way. I had to return once (after having the external stitches removed) to have a "spit" internal stitch cut off. They squeezed me in first thing in the morning (even though there wasn't an open appointment) so I could stop by on my way into work, and Cam had me in and out in 5 minutes. I still don't know how the scar will turn out eventually, but I'll update later. Dr. Sable mentioned possible microdermabrasion down the road. So, I wish I didn't have to have this done, but I'm glad I had it done by Dr. Sable and his staff, can't recommend them highly enough.

April 6th, 2012
This Doc is A-1 in his field; very professional and highly skilled.
Dr. Sable recently removed a basal cell cancer from nose using the highly specialized MOHS procedure to ensure removal of the cancerous cells with a very high degree of certainty and with minimal extraction of tissue. At my request, he permitted my wife to observe the entire procedure and this greatly helped keep my anxiety to an acceptable level. At every stage I was kept well informed of what was going to happen next, what I might feel and the outcome. Thanks to this very gifted surgeon, I will likely only require some minor dermabrasion to fully restore the beauty of nose. I cannot heap enough praise on Dr. Sable and his excellent team.

June 29th, 2010
Found this doctor after moving from Pinellas County. Saw him once on Rt.54.Took a day research to locate him finallyin Spring Hill four years later. Now, three months later, I'm told he's at theeye clinic? Does he not take patients with skin problems anymore?
Doctor's Response

Hello, I am still a Dermatologist and I am seeing patients with skin problems, I have moved to St. Luke's and provide full skin care there. They have set up a new dermatology division.

June 4th, 2009
I was in an out quickly. Dr Sable and the staff answered all my questions and made me comfortable.