Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient (RN since 1976) show details Patient (RN since 1976)
by C Hanks on Sep 23rd, 2015

Dr Boyer is an experienced and competent eye specialist. He is knowledgable, patient and kind. I have observed him over the one year course of my care and he is always helpful and kind to everyone around him - staff, patients, nurses, colleagues. He is brilliant and I am so grateful for his healing skills giving me back near perfect vision in my left eye. Wonderful person and doctor.

by Hermine Sulayan on Mar 4th, 2015

I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Boyer taking care of me.

Jun 8th, 2011

wonderful staffvery kind doctortakes time to explain thingsvery compassionateeasily accessable

wonderful dr. show details wonderful dr.
by WORRIED MOM on Feb 4th, 2011

MY EXPERIENCE IS BITTER SWEET WITH DR BOYER IM GLAD HE FOUND THE PROMBLEM WITH MY DAUGHTER ON TIME BUT, ITS BEEN KIND A HARD FOR MY DAUGHTER LIVING WITH THIS DEASES. BUT EVERYONE HAS BEEN VERY NICE STARTING WITH THE DRS AT HIS OFFICE, AND STAFF VERY HELPFUL.

Good guy who knows his business show details Good guy who knows his business
Dec 16th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Boyer. He seemed very competent and friendly.

visionimpaired show details visionimpaired
Apr 9th, 2009

David Boer is the best retina doc west of the Mississippi. Ask any doctor who'd they go to if needed? yeah, it's a wait, well. the docotrs are the best. Left eye is blind - that's the Barry Kerman, Jules Stein eye. Switched to Boyer after THEY had him assist of my first detached retina. After 15 years with Dr. Boyer and 3 more detached retinas and probably 8 surgeries, my right eye is 20/60 corrected.

A wonderful man! show details A wonderful man!
by Cory Maryott on Feb 11th, 2009

When i was 15 and struck in the eye with a tennis ball i was horrified. Initially thinking i was blind, my vision steadly began fading back in.The ER i went to recomended Dr. Boyer, and the Dr. even came into the office on a sunday for my case. Upon meeting us, he told my father that he too has a son my age, and would want the Dr. to come in on a Sunday for him as well.Dr. Boyer was always comforting and gentle and did everything he could to assist my condition.He seems very knowledgeable and many other eye doctors i have met after have heard of him.I definitely recommend him to anyone!