Dr. David Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Brooks?

hernia surgery

Posted on June 5th, 2015

This surgeon is the best! This was my first surgery and I was apprehensive to say the least. Dr. Brooks and staff all put me at ease. The surgery went very well and I would recommend these folks to anyone facing this option. Great work by a very competent doctor and hospital staff. His office staff is also first rate!

Very Pleasantly Surprised

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I knew this was a top-rated surgeon with an excellent reputation. I was so surprised to actually LIKE him, and to be treated as though I was his only concern. He is my HERO!

I love this doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Dr. Brooks is fantasic both professionaly, skilled, and kind.He made us feel quite comfortable with the surgery and he followed up and has a wonderful personality. We love him.

the very best

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

Excellent care regarding a large hernia which resulted as a result of another Dr. error regarding a simple appendix operation. He has been named by Boston Magazine several times as one of only ten general surgeons in greater Boston area regarding assiduous care, ability. When leaving the hospital he gave me his mobile #, instructing me to phone at any hour should the need arise. Have you ever had that experience with a DR.? I think not.

Frank skiesgelas

Posted on October 31st, 2011

He squeezed us in for an unscheduled appointment as we were at the hospital.He was personable, knowledgeable, put us at ease and scheduled the surgery within two weeks. It went well. He followed up before and after surgery and when I called over the weekend he called back in 3 minutes. Follow us was today and we did not wait and he was wonderful. I would not ever use another surgeon...

Posted on August 19th, 2011

After having an abnormal CT scan report I was sent to see Dr.Brooks. I had to wait six weeks to see Dr. Brooks my records from the other hospital were sent to Dr. Brooks. Dr Brooks told me my Ct scan was normal inspite of abnormal results that were sent to him. He told me he would get my ct scan from the other hospital it has now been seven weeks the ct scan was sent to dr Brooks 1 week after my visit and to date I have had no f/u from Dr. Brooks.!

whipple surgery survivor 12 years!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2010

Dr.Brooks saved my life!!!I am so grateful for his knowledge and skill as a surgeon.

Great experience

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Recently had laparoscopic surgery for a condition called achalasia. Dr. Brooks was most professional, took ample time to answer my questions.I highly recommend him.Office staff very proficient.

did not follow professional protocoll

Posted on July 29th, 2009

He arrived. I am female. i had been diagnosed by my gynocolgist as having a hernia.It was a hernia in the groin under the vulva.. "Drap your pamts", he said, He only looked and never properly examined me. He said I really did not need an operation. I did not make a follow appointment.

Posted on July 29th, 2017