A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carlisle Bryan MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Bryan practice?
- Dr. David Bryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bryan practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Radiologists.