A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hess is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hess, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Brain Infarction
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Dystonic Disorders
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Tissue Therapy
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hess has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Hess MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Hess practice?
- Dr. David Hess has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hess practices Neurology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Neurologists.