Dr. David Raab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Raab?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. David Raab?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017

Dr. Raab is the BEST! He performed surgery on a torn meniscus in my left knee and did a tremendous job. He is extremely personal. I never felt rushed, and he always explained things in terminology I could understand. I highly recommend him!!.

November 25th, 2015

Dr Raab is the best.

Dr Raab and the staff at Premier Orthopedic are wonderful to work with. Dr Raab has taken care of all of my orthopedic needs in the past 5 years and he has treated me with exceptional bed side manner and total professionalism. His staff has been friendly and helpful in every aspect of my treatments

April 9th, 2015

Dr. Raab helped relieve pain in my elbow that other dr.s and pt didn't.

November 2nd, 2014

Treated me like Family very caring

I needed my right hip and my left knee replaced and I have had both done in a four month. I am very happy with the results and very happy on how short of a period it was for me to return to most of my regular chores. Dr Raab and Cathy and Kelly are the ones I delt with the most and all three of them are very caring and considerate in everything that needed to be done. They follow through on everything. I was very upset when I arrived at there office because a previous Dr stated he would not do the surgery one me but when I came into the exam room talking with Kelly then talking with Dr. Raab during my visit by the time I left I was so happy I did not take the first dr's opinion!!! You could not ask for better people to help you out when you are so down!!!

October 22nd, 2013

Finally a hassle-free pleasant health care experience!

Dr. Raab was extremely approachable, educated and confident. He gave me several options and did promote the procedure with the most profit! Or ever talk down to me. I chose surgery (my first ever) for a SLAP tear to my left shoulder. He made the whole process very smooth, going above and beyond to help me understand the cost I could expect, and recommending a facility that would be least expensive since I was paying out of pocket. How many Dr.s do that anymore? His skills as a surgeon are top-notch. The surgery was less than an hour. I wish he could be my general Dr. He's a gem! If you need surgery or aren't sure, please see him. He will be helpful, courteous and honest. He will treat you like a person with feelings and not a senseless robot. I' m returning with a foot injury tomorrow, will update.

July 30th, 2012

Achilles

I tore my Achilles on Father's day playing softball. David saw me the next day and I had surgery the following day. I healed VERY quickly (sooner than all had expected). He is a fine gentleman and an excellent doctor. Highly recommend even if he is 20 years my younger!

July 20th, 2012

Great surgeon - highly recommended.

Dr. Raab performed surgery on my left shoulder and the entire process was great (..except for the surgery part since surgery is never fun). He's a very approachable Dr. amd he explained everything in more than enough detail. The surgery went well and it looks like I'm about to go see him for another shoulder issue. I highly recommend!

June 22nd, 2017