Apr 9th, 2015

Dr. Raab helped relieve pain in my elbow that other dr.s and pt didn't.

Treated me like Family very caring show details Treated me like Family very caring
by Jackie L. Hernandez on Nov 2nd, 2014

I needed my right hip and my left knee replaced and I have had both done in a four month. I am very happy with the results and very happy on how short of a period it was for me to return to most of my regular chores. Dr Raab and Cathy and Kelly are the ones I delt with the most and all three of them are very caring and considerate in everything that needed to be done. They follow through on everything. I was very upset when I arrived at there office because a previous Dr stated he would not do the surgery one me but when I came into the exam room talking with Kelly then talking with Dr. Raab during my visit by the time I left I was so happy I did not take the first dr's opinion!!! You could not ask for better people to help you out when you are so down!!!

Finally a hassle-free pleasant health care experience! show details Finally a hassle-free pleasant health care experience!
by Janell Lee on Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr. Raab was extremely approachable, educated and confident. He gave me several options and did promote the procedure with the most profit! Or ever talk down to me. I chose surgery (my first ever) for a SLAP tear to my left shoulder. He made the whole process very smooth, going above and beyond to help me understand the cost I could expect, and recommending a facility that would be least expensive since I was paying out of pocket. How many Dr.s do that anymore? His skills as a surgeon are top-notch. The surgery was less than an hour. I wish he could be my general Dr. He's a gem! If you need surgery or aren't sure, please see him. He will be helpful, courteous and honest. He will treat you like a person with feelings and not a senseless robot. I' m returning with a foot injury tomorrow, will update.

Achilles show details Achilles
Jul 30th, 2012

I tore my Achilles on Father's day playing softball. David saw me the next day and I had surgery the following day. I healed VERY quickly (sooner than all had expected). He is a fine gentleman and an excellent doctor. Highly recommend even if he is 20 years my younger!

Great surgeon - highly recommended. show details Great surgeon - highly recommended.
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Raab performed surgery on my left shoulder and the entire process was great (..except for the surgery part since surgery is never fun). He's a very approachable Dr. amd he explained everything in more than enough detail. The surgery went well and it looks like I'm about to go see him for another shoulder issue. I highly recommend!