Orthopedic Surgeons
Main Line Health Center
599 Arcola Rd
Collegeville, PA 19426
610-409-2754
Locations and availability (9)

|  Finally a hassle-free pleasant health care experience!  |  show details
by Janell Lee on Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr. Raab was extremely approachable, educated and confident. He gave me several options and did promote the procedure with the most profit! Or ever talk down to me. I chose surgery (my first ever) for a SLAP tear to my left shoulder. He made the whole process very smooth, going above and beyond to help me understand the cost I could expect, and recommending a facility that would be least expensive since I was paying out of pocket. How many Dr.s do that anymore? His skills as a surgeon are top-notch. The surgery was less than an hour. I wish he could be my general Dr. He's a gem! If you need surgery or aren't sure, please see him. He will be helpful, courteous and honest. He will treat you like a person with feelings and not a senseless robot. I' m returning with a foot injury tomorrow, will update.

|  Achilles  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

I tore my Achilles on Father's day playing softball. David saw me the next day and I had surgery the following day. I healed VERY quickly (sooner than all had expected). He is a fine gentleman and an excellent doctor. Highly recommend even if he is 20 years my younger!

|  Great surgeon - highly recommended.  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Raab performed surgery on my left shoulder and the entire process was great (..except for the surgery part since surgery is never fun). He's a very approachable Dr. amd he explained everything in more than enough detail. The surgery went well and it looks like I'm about to go see him for another shoulder issue. I highly recommend!