A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carfagno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carfagno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carfagno, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carfagno graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carfagno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Carfagno DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Carfagno practice?
- Dr. David Carfagno has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Carfagno practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Sports Medicine Doctors.