A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Colvard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Colvard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Colvard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colvard graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Colvard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Colvard MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Colvard practice?
- Dr. David Colvard has 1 office location.
Dr. David Colvard practices Ophthalmology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Ophthalmologists.