A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Dershaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Dershaw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Dershaw, MD is board certified in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Interventional Radiography
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dershaw graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Dershaw has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D David Dershaw MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. D D. Dershaw practice?
- Dr. D Dershaw has 1 office location.
Dr. D Dershaw practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.