A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dershewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dershewitz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dershewitz
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Dershewitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dershewitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dershewitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dershewitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dershewitz MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Dershewitz practice?
- Dr. David Dershewitz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dershewitz practices Urology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Urologists.