A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dershewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dershewitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dershewitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dershewitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dershewitz MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Dershewitz practice?
- Dr. David Dershewitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dershewitz practices Urology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Newark Urologists.