Dr. David Eysler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Eysler?

August 19th, 2017

Best of the Best!

A true credit to the medical field. Words won't do him justice! Very competent, calm, compassionate, thorough, excellent listener, very supportive, very pleasant. His staff are all wonderful, too. I can confidently say that If you are under Dr. Eysler's care you are in safe hands.

October 29th, 2015

Dr Eysler is someone you can talk to if you have concerns. You cannot ask for better bedside manners. His staff is very courteous especially Stephnie who greets you on your arrival. Bernedette and Janet are two wonderful nurses who make you feel comfortable.

August 3rd, 2015

Dr. Eysler and his staff were excellent throughout my pregnancy and delivery,. Highly recommended

July 21st, 2015

Dr. Eysler Is the Best

Dr. Eysler is so compassionate, patient and sincere. Before him, I had been going to another ob/gyn who was rude and not attentive and based on the fantastic reviews online about Dr. Eysler, I chose him. I am glad I did. The front desk (Stephanie and one more woman l I didn't catch her name) is amazing. I get into the see the doctor within minutes of arriving (no long waits)! The nurse (Donna I believe) is SO sweet. I never felt I was being rushed. The nurse and Dr. spend as much time needed to answer your questions. The Dr. also will order blood tests where he feels it is necessary based on symptoms and is proactive about it. I met Bernadette as well as another young woman at the front desk and they were all so helpful! I have also gone for an ultrasound on a separate occasion in this office and I was taken in right away and the woman (I am sorry I forgot her name) was nothing short of amazingly sweet and made me feel comfortable.

July 31st, 2014

Great Doctor & Staff!!

Amazing doctor and amazing staff!! Dr. Eysler and his staff are the best! Compassionate, caring, helpful...not enough kind words to say about them. Well worth the wait...Dr. Eysler takes his time with each patient and never makes you feel rushed. Highly recommend!!

December 3rd, 2013

Never have I encountered such a wonderful staff. They greet me by name and I haven't been there in a year!! The staff is top notch and the reason I've been a patient for 10 years. They make. me feel like family! Oh... and the doctor is great too but lets face it - its all about the staff.

August 7th, 2013

Where do I even begin? The girls in the office are amazing. Have been with Dr. Eysler for many years. Have had more than my share of medical issues and Dr Eysler has never left my side. Dr Eysler is not only a doctor but an individual who truly cares about each one of his patients. He is an amazing doctor that listens to any/all issues you may be experiencing. Dr Eysler never judges and dismisses any complaint without a thorough work up and investigation. At all times he will call you personally and discuss any/all medical issues that require immediate medical treatment. Dr Eysler should hold a course for other physicians on Bedside Manner. He has the ability to take your fears away and talk through all of your concerns. He is the only Doctor I know that will do everything necessary to make an accurate diagnosis. Thanks to Dr Eysler and his staff, I had the courage to go through with testing for certain issues and was comforted to know that whatever the test confirmed, he would personally see me through. The ladies in the office are just as GREAT as Dr Eysler. They have all been there since I started seeing him many years ago. As far as the wait time in the office? what can I say...............All good things come to those that have patience and having him as a Doctor is most certainly worth the wait. Both my daughters who absolutely refused to ever have a male GYN are now his patients. They saw first hand the care and diagnosis Dr Eysler provided to me. As well, being there for me at all times. The decision was a no brainer for my girls, and they both decided if someone was going to take EXCELLENT care of them, Dr. Eysler was the DOCTOR.

December 6th, 2011

great dr.& best office staff !!!!!!

Dr. Eysler is a very compassionate doctor with a kind and caring personality. His office staff is the best, period. I can't say enough about the way they run the office. Its always the same , the same people, the same great service, you have to wait a long time but I find it worth it and would not change a thing!!!!!

July 13th, 2010

left his office crying

After a 1.5 hour wait, just spent 10 minutes with us with only one recommendation - IVF!

May 11th, 2010

AWESOME OB/GYN

I have delivered 4 children with Dr. Eysler. With one he left the office and drove me to the hospital personally. Then went back to the office and resumed with patients. He diagnosed and treated Breast Cancer before it had the chance to go any further when radiology wanted to go on a "wait and see" based on the findings. He does his own surgeries and follows up & has ultrasound in house. You couldn't ask for a more compasionate or kinder physician. The office staff has it together as well and there is never any confusement. This is an office that is very much in order. Sometimes I have to wait a little bit. But I get the same courtesy in the exam room as well.

November 12th, 2009

Amazing Doctor!!!

Dr Eysler has been great with me and my husband though good times and bad. He is very kind and compassionate. He will awnser any and all of your questions, and always calls back. His office staff is amazing as well. I would reccommend him to all of my friends!!!

October 21st, 2009

Dr. Eysler saved my mother's life. Her first gynecologist misdiagnosed her, and he was able to correctly diagnose ovarian cancer while it was still in the first stage. He performed two surgeries on me, each without any complications. Although the wait can be a bit long, it is well worth it. I personally will not see any other OB-GYN.