Obstetrician & Gynecologist
400 S Oyster Bay Rd
Ste 106
Hicksville, NY 11801
516-937-3881
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor & Staff!!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2014

Amazing doctor and amazing staff!! Dr. Eysler and his staff are the best! Compassionate, caring, helpful...not enough kind words to say about them. Well worth the wait...Dr. Eysler takes his time with each patient and never makes you feel rushed. Highly recommend!!

Dec 2nd, 2013

Never have I encountered such a wonderful staff. They greet me by name and I haven't been there in a year!! The staff is top notch and the reason I've been a patient for 10 years. They make. me feel like family! Oh... and the doctor is great too but lets face it - its all about the staff.

Aug 7th, 2013

Where do I even begin? The girls in the office are amazing. Have been with Dr. Eysler for many years. Have had more than my share of medical issues and Dr Eysler has never left my side. Dr Eysler is not only a doctor but an individual who truly cares about each one of his patients. He is an amazing doctor that listens to any/all issues you may be experiencing. Dr Eysler never judges and dismisses any complaint without a thorough work up and investigation. At all times he will call you personally and discuss any/all medical issues that require immediate medical treatment. Dr Eysler should hold a course for other physicians on Bedside Manner. He has the ability to take your fears away and talk through all of your concerns. He is the only Doctor I know that will do everything necessary to make an accurate diagnosis. Thanks to Dr Eysler and his staff, I had the courage to go through with testing for certain issues and was comforted to know that whatever the test confirmed, he would personally see me through. The ladies in the office are just as GREAT as Dr Eysler. They have all been there since I started seeing him many years ago. As far as the wait time in the office? what can I say...............All good things come to those that have patience and having him as a Doctor is most certainly worth the wait. Both my daughters who absolutely refused to ever have a male GYN are now his patients. They saw first hand the care and diagnosis Dr Eysler provided to me. As well, being there for me at all times. The decision was a no brainer for my girls, and they both decided if someone was going to take EXCELLENT care of them, Dr. Eysler was the DOCTOR.

|  Horrible doctor  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2013

Horrible doctor, told me to have abortion and said baby had no heartbeat, I went to another doctor n they said my baby was fine n there was a heartbeat, this doctor is a racist, do not go to this doctor

|  great dr.& best office staff !!!!!!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Dr. Eysler is a very compassionate doctor with a kind and caring personality. His office staff is the best, period. I can't say enough about the way they run the office. Its always the same , the same people, the same great service, you have to wait a long time but I find it worth it and would not change a thing!!!!!

|  left his office crying  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2010

After a 1.5 hour wait, just spent 10 minutes with us with only one recommendation - IVF!

|  AWESOME OB/GYN  |  show details
by Laurie D. on May 10th, 2010

I have delivered 4 children with Dr. Eysler. With one he left the office and drove me to the hospital personally. Then went back to the office and resumed with patients. He diagnosed and treated Breast Cancer before it had the chance to go any further when radiology wanted to go on a "wait and see" based on the findings. He does his own surgeries and follows up & has ultrasound in house. You couldn't ask for a more compasionate or kinder physician. The office staff has it together as well and there is never any confusement. This is an office that is very much in order. Sometimes I have to wait a little bit. But I get the same courtesy in the exam room as well.

|  Amazing Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Kim on Nov 12th, 2009

Dr Eysler has been great with me and my husband though good times and bad. He is very kind and compassionate. He will awnser any and all of your questions, and always calls back. His office staff is amazing as well. I would reccommend him to all of my friends!!!

by Samiey on Oct 21st, 2009

Dr. Eysler saved my mother's life. Her first gynecologist misdiagnosed her, and he was able to correctly diagnose ovarian cancer while it was still in the first stage. He performed two surgeries on me, each without any complications. Although the wait can be a bit long, it is well worth it. I personally will not see any other OB-GYN.

Apr 16th, 2009

He did my unexpected c section, great doctor throughout pregnancy, surgery and follw-up. Very thorough, never frowned upon my questions. Good caring and professional.

|  I love you Dr. Eysler!!!  |  show details
by Dina on Apr 7th, 2009

Best doctor on Long Island by far. Those of you doctors reading this should take notes on bedside manner and being human. Dr. Esyler exhibits such compassion and that is hard to find even with regular people. Thank you doctor for being human.

|  Look no further!!!!!  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2008

This doctor is a keeper. He delivered my two children c section and I was a high risk pregnancy. He is a caring compassionate doctor. When I went into labor on a Sunday he was at the hospital in no time waiting to deliver my child. He always finds time to call back his patients if they have a concern. His office staff are so compassionate and professional people. Its very rare that you find a dr these day like Dr. Eysler. You can be sure if you have a concern your issues will be adressed. If he can help you he will always guide you to the right person you need to see.