Dr. David Fairleigh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 24th, 2016
Back
never had so much pain before, and no more pain for going on over a year

August 16th, 2016
I've been a patient for 8 years but I will not be returning. My insurance changed and I can no longer lab at the office. In 8 years I've never had a bad lab. I missed my last 2 because my life has been crazy. Dr. Fairley ghost LITERALLY yelled at me and accused me of selling my pills. I was 1 1/2 short. Really? He's treated me for 8 years and I've never done anything to cause suspicion. I just forgot my labs. I even offered to pay full price and do them in office. I'm a professional in our community NOT a common criminal. I am devastated, embarrassed, and humiliated. He YELLED at me. Wow

March 4th, 2016
Arrogant, condescending, close-minded, stubborn
This Doctor didn't even know my name or spend 3 minutes in the room with me or even let me explain a situation that needed to be thoroughly explained to him so he could understand what was going on. After I got out the first sentence he immediately interrupted me & said "ok I've heard enough", got up & walked out of the room. I've also, on several occasions, heard him discussing some of his patients information to people who had no business knowing what they were being told. This guy also prejudges everyone as a "drug abuser" or "addict" before he even gets to know them or their story as to why they're @ that office. Screw him. Btw- I wish he'd lay off the Botox, he looks like a fool.

January 9th, 2016
Will ask to not ever be scheduled with him.
Stand in doc. for my regular doctor. Condesending, cruel, snobbish, and taunting.

December 28th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Fairleigh for 17 years now and he has always been concerned about my health. He listens, he informs and he acts. He gives you options on the best way to treat your pain because he is always up to date on current treatments.

September 15th, 2015
Patient for three years
Would not look you in the eyes. Is condescending and arrogant. Has increased visits to every month over four hundred dollars each month, whereas it was a visit of once every three months. He also decreased my pain medication one fourth of what it was. Four immediate release pills a day 15 mg. decreased to two 15 mg. twice a day, not immediate release and one 15 mg. immediate release as needed for my pain medication and therefore I AM IN PAIN and I cannot function. This is egregious abuse of medical care.

July 5th, 2012
Very pleasant,although very busy. Dr. Fairleigh explained the first time he set up my treatment plan that he would first try non-surgical tx because surgery was not a first choice. Although I wanted him to fix my problem (sciatica) immediately, I had to appreciate that he was not going to instantly recommend surgery! Follow-up and accessibility has been excellent; I am well-pleased.

March 23rd, 2012
great doctor & staff! Didn't wait a long time and the nurse is very prompt and kind.

September 12th, 2011
3 Hours Late for Surgery
Dr. Fairleigh was 3 hours late for my surgery. I had been prepped, had a needle in my hand, had not eaten or taken any of my pain medications in advance of surgery, and his nursing staff could not reach him by phone. They had no idea where he was; neither did his office staff. It was maddening. When he finally arrived, he rushed in, tossed off a casual unconcerned "sorry about the mix-up on the time" and breezed back out. He never consulted with me about what the surgery would entail and he never consulted with me after the surgery either.

June 8th, 2011
Dr. Fairleigh has been an exceptional doctor in helping me with chronic pain. However, his nurse is very rude.

October 12th, 2010
Almost did the wrong procedure;did not see the Dr.until procedure day but was billed for a new pt.visit anyway(saw NP)

June 2nd, 2010
I have been a patient of his for 11 yrs and really do think he is a very good Dr. He has helped me through several nearly debilitating injuries and has me back working.