A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fung
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fung, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Fung MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Fung practice?
- Dr. David Fung has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Fung practices Anesthesiology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Anesthesiologists.