A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Evans, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Evans MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Evans practice?
- Dr. David Evans has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Evans practices Nuclear Medicine near Poway, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See Poway Nuclear Medicine Physicians.