Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

3.0

No bedside manner show details No bedside manner
by Disappointed on Feb 26th, 2014

If you would like a doctor who has compassion and a good bedside manner, please call someone else! Just weeks after a miscarriage, my daughter began experiencing severe cramping and bleeding. When she called, they told her that she would have to go to the emergency room. The next day, Dr. Lombardi made a rude comment to her for going to the E.R. Very unprofessional and a terrible bedside manner!

I would recommend! show details I would recommend!
Jan 3rd, 2014

I delivered my second child with Lombardi by default, because my doctor (another from the group) wasn't available. Then I stuck with him and saw him all the way through delivery of our third child. I like him. I find his kind of dry sense of humor fine. Most importantly, he delivered two healthy children. At the end of the day, that is what is important to me. With the third child, there were some complications at the end, and he reacted appropriately. She is now here, she is perfect and I am quite grateful. We don't intend to have any more, but if we did, Lombardi would be my doctor.

cold show details cold
by JJ on Oct 31st, 2013

Very arrogant and rude. Poor attitude toward patients. Easy to schedule appointment but would not schedule with him again. Staff is pleasant and courteous so scheduled with other dr at same office dr. W. and very happy with him- caring and knowledgeable.

AWESOME DOCTOR show details AWESOME DOCTOR
Oct 12th, 2011

He is AMAZING. I was going from doctor to doctor when pregnant with my second child. I was having a hard time finding one that had decent bedside manner. Someone recommended another doctor in his office but she was full so I took an appt with him to get my foot in the door as a patient. Once I met him, I never saw that other doctor. He was so kind and answered all of my questions thoroughly and has never made me feel as if I inconvenience him. He has always made me feel comfortable. I'm having another baby and wouldn't want to have anyone else as my doctor. I love everything about that office and have for the last three years!

Sep 14th, 2011

The Office staff was great but He is rude, uncaring, judgmental. acts like he has a grudge or chip on his shoulder. There are too many caring doctors that like what they do so I do not recommend him. Easy to get an appointment because others must feel the same.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 3rd, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Lombardi's for several years, and he is a great doctor. He is nice and attentive to your needs and the nursing staff is great too. I never have to wait all afternoon to get in & out, either.