Dr. David Gallina MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Wyckoff, NJ

1.9

May 17th, 2015
lie in the report.
So I have been sent to see this doctor because I have been in to much pain and as a consequence of it I tried to cut my legs off as a escape from the pain. So after I told the doctor how the accident has taken my life away from me leaving for more than a year in bed he simply sent me home and wrote in the report to the insurance that there was nothing wrong with me at all and he don't see why I cannot go to work. He didn't find nothing. And now a year later the insurance as always playing dirty after losing in court has send me to see him again. 100% I do not recommend this doctor at all.

March 15th, 2014
I saw Dr. Gallina for about 30 seconds. That is not an exaggeration. I spent the majority of my visit with his nurse. She is terrific as long as you don't question her authority and you tell her what she wants to hear. She pretends to care about patients. She spoke to me like I was a child and was very condescending. People need to realize that your family and close friends look out for your best interests, not so called healthcare professionals. Nurses will always obey doctors, hospitals and insurance companies no matter how much they pretend to care about you. Dr. Gallina doesn't give straight answers to simple questions. And he does not spend nearly enough time with his patients. But I guess he can earn more by letting his nurse run his practice. And she gets to pretend that she is the doctor. Their office manager sent my paperwork to the wrong address. I wouldn't recommend these people to anyone.

September 24th, 2012
Insurance Carrer's hired gun
I was forced to see Dr. David Gallina twice and his wife Nancy Gallina once by an insurance carrier. They are not honorable and will write whatever the insurance carrier tells them.They made me worse and should have a sign over their door that reads, "Hazzardous to your health."

August 25th, 2012
Not Credible
He's not a credible psychologist...pay him enough and he'll write a report for anything you'd like. He doesn't have a good reputation in the Courts either.

October 22nd, 2011
Avoid this doctor and his nurse

May 20th, 2011
Caused my child's birth defect
He told me to take Paxil even though he knew I was pregnant. I thought I should discontinue the meds but he said it was ok to take them and encouraged me to do so. My child was born with a serious heart defect and had open heart surgery at 10 days old. I will never forgive Dr Gallina. Honestly I cant believe he still has his medical license!

April 12th, 2011
hired hand - will write whatever he is paid too, Copy and paste skills
Report written according what he was told to write. Tons of sloppy copy/ paste, over and over, appears he copys/pastes from "others' reports. I guess he can't write. FIND SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE! Warning.

August 11th, 2010
Dr. Gallina has always been careful and thorough in his analysis of my situation. He is always willing to support and answer questions/address concerns. His staff is extremely friendly and attentive. I agree his demeanor needs work-- he's not exactly warm and inviting...

May 18th, 2010
Stay Away from him
Incomplete and inaccurate in his evaluation and report. He was non-professional in appearance (sweat shirt), one hour late, and never asked questions pertinent to my situation or condition. He did not use any standard- ized tests. Sent 50 minutes with me and wrote a report that was filled with factual inaccuarcies and incorect conclusions.

March 29th, 2009
First, do no harm
Dr. Gallina will write whatever you want so long you are the one paying the bill. He cuts and paste reports and his conclusions do not agree with test results, which he does not release to his patients as mandated under the HIPPA Law.

November 19th, 2008
Excellent Professional
Dr. Gallina completely understood my child when the school system failed. As a result, instead of a special ed failure, my child finished school with an excellent record and went on to become a successful engineer.

July 18th, 2008
You are forewarned! Do not go to him!