Psychiatrists

541 Cedar Hill Ave
Ste 1
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
201-447-0555
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 15th, 2014

I saw Dr. Gallina for about 30 seconds. That is not an exaggeration. I spent the majority of my visit with his nurse. She is terrific as long as you don't question her authority and you tell her what she wants to hear. She pretends to care about patients. She spoke to me like I was a child and was very condescending. People need to realize that your family and close friends look out for your best interests, not so called healthcare professionals. Nurses will always obey doctors, hospitals and insurance companies no matter how much they pretend to care about you. Dr. Gallina doesn't give straight answers to simple questions. And he does not spend nearly enough time with his patients. But I guess he can earn more by letting his nurse run his practice. And she gets to pretend that she is the doctor. Their office manager sent my paperwork to the wrong address. I wouldn't recommend these people to anyone.

|  DISHONEST  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2014

I was of course forced to see him for an IME through Workers compensation. After reading his report which my attorney was able to get, I was sick to my stomach. this man is a workers comp hac and will write whatever he is told to write. There was not one bit of truth to the dishonest and poorly written report. it makes me ill to think that this man took an oath as a doctor and has decided to make dirty money by writing false reports to make a buck off of workers comp. I then had to see his wife, who is just as dishonest as him. the state of NJ really needs to look into this. very very sad, what these people do. I at least know I can sleep at night cause I spoke the truth, I often wonder how others do. disgusting

|  Insurance Carrer's hired gun  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

I was forced to see Dr. David Gallina twice and his wife Nancy Gallina once by an insurance carrier. They are not honorable and will write whatever the insurance carrier tells them.They made me worse and should have a sign over their door that reads, "Hazzardous to your health."

|  Not Credible  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2012

He's not a credible psychologist...pay him enough and he'll write a report for anything you'd like. He doesn't have a good reputation in the Courts either.

|  Avoid this doctor and his nurse  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2011

|  Caused my child's birth defect  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

He told me to take Paxil even though he knew I was pregnant. I thought I should discontinue the meds but he said it was ok to take them and encouraged me to do so. My child was born with a serious heart defect and had open heart surgery at 10 days old. I will never forgive Dr Gallina. Honestly I cant believe he still has his medical license!

|  hired hand - will write whatever he is paid too, Copy and paste skills  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Report written according what he was told to write. Tons of sloppy copy/ paste, over and over, appears he copys/pastes from "others' reports. I guess he can't write. FIND SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE! Warning.

|  Phukking Azzhole  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

I would not recommend him to anything even if he were the last doctor on earth. He is a phukking azzhole

Aug 11th, 2010

Dr. Gallina has always been careful and thorough in his analysis of my situation. He is always willing to support and answer questions/address concerns. His staff is extremely friendly and attentive. I agree his demeanor needs work-- he's not exactly warm and inviting...

|  Stay Away from him  |  show details
by would sign if was assured anonymity on May 18th, 2010

Incomplete and inaccurate in his evaluation and report. He was non-professional in appearance (sweat shirt), one hour late, and never asked questions pertinent to my situation or condition. He did not use any standard- ized tests. Sent 50 minutes with me and wrote a report that was filled with factual inaccuarcies and incorect conclusions.

|  First, do no harm  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2009

Dr. Gallina will write whatever you want so long you are the one paying the bill. He cuts and paste reports and his conclusions do not agree with test results, which he does not release to his patients as mandated under the HIPPA Law.

|  Excellent Professional  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2008

Dr. Gallina completely understood my child when the school system failed. As a result, instead of a special ed failure, my child finished school with an excellent record and went on to become a successful engineer.

|  a paper tiger  |  show details
by m on Jul 20th, 2008

he is an insurance hack, and will write whatever the paying party tells him to write. He is known for his cutting and pasting reports. As far as actual treatment goes I wouldn't trust him.

Jul 18th, 2008

You are forewarned! Do not go to him!