A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Regional AnesthesiaUltrasound-Guided Nerve BlocksPeripheral Catheters
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hoi Kim MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David H. Kim practice?
- Dr. David Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kim practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Pediatricians.