A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hemry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hemry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hemry, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemry graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Hemry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Hemry MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hemry practice?
- Dr. David Hemry has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hemry practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Allergists and Anchorage Internists.