A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hemry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemry
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Hemry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hemry, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemry graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Hemry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Hemry MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hemry practice?
- Dr. David Hemry has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hemry practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Allergists and Anchorage Internists.