Dr. David Hidalgo MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

April 21st, 2017
Breast Lift and Augmentation
Dr. Hidalgo is a true gentleman. His surgical technique and artistry are unparalleled. I felt confident and trusted his judgement and felt truly cared for, safe and comfortable under the guidance of himself as well as his lovely nurse staff. The follow-up care is supreme and his support staff was there to answer my concerns day or night. I feel that no other surgeon would have fruited me the same perfect result as he did. Dr. Hidalgo is the absolute best in his field and has changed my life in ways I cannot thank him enough for.

April 4th, 2017
Kind, respectful, helpful, professional.

March 21st, 2017
The Best is Yet To Come
Some call him the 'Producer' I say, he most definitely plays the part well. After interviewing many qualified Plastic Sugeons I decided Hidalgo was the one I trusted to care for my face and body. At the time I wasn't only looking for beauty enhancements I was also looking for great care and that is what I got from Hidalgo and his team. That was over 10years ago. Since then I have had several surgeries performed by Dr. Hidalgo and there is a reason why I keep coming back--he is an artist, he 'gets it' and me. His artistic talent flows through to his surgeries--he captures the beauty in all things and does so lovingly. It's clearly manifested through his work and the end product. There is never been a doubt in my mind that something will go wrong. Not only is he able to recreate the beauty of my younger years, there is also no difference in my appearance whatsoever. No altered state for which I no longer look like myself. To me, that was the scariest part about going under the knife. In all these years I never had to worry about that. In the years to come as long as he continues to work I will keep coming back. RCM.

December 29th, 2016
Dr. Hidalgo has a very calming demeanor. He is also an aesthetic genius! I completely trusted his judgment.

December 9th, 2016
In one word, excellent! Dr. Hidalgo addressed all of my questions, concerns and discussed realistic expectations. When giving me his opinion about what would be best for me, he took the time to address the details and explain how he would achieve the results that I was hoping for, while looking at my overall physical appearance. All of my questions were answered and he really listened to what I wanted to achieve as an end result. Today I am thrilled and my expectations were not only met, but exceeded.

December 5th, 2016
Fantastic work .

November 23rd, 2016
Attorney
Truly professional in his anger and communications but more importantly he is extremely gifted and I got the look I was hoping for and better than I thought

October 22nd, 2016
The right choice
Respectful and professional, with skills and experience that produced excellent results.

September 17th, 2016
Amazing!!
I had an amazing experience. Dr. Hidalgo is a true artist and his staff is excellent. I love the results and the pain was minimal.

July 30th, 2016
Came very highly recommended and he lived up to his reputation.

May 26th, 2016
8 Months later, love my results even more
I believe I've left a review before shortly after the surgery, this one is to focus purely on the long-term results which absolutely merit five stars. My breast implant result is mind-blowing, as in, absolutely wonderful. Eight months later I am even happier with the result now than I was in the very beginning (though I was thrilled then as well). My case was special in that my breasts were two different sizes (one around an AA cup and the other an A cup which caused terrible back pain along with insecurity) on quite a curvy and broad-shouldered frame. Dr. Hidalgo gave me very natural symmetry and a cup size that matches my body frame (closer to a D). Not only am I happy with the aesthetic result, another happy consequence is that my back pain due to the pre-surgery asymmetry is completely gone. I was not surprised at all to learn he'd worked on reconstructive surgery for breast cancer patients in the past. I personally felt as if he built new breasts for me from scratch (there was not even a crease under either breast prior). I highly recommend.

May 6th, 2016
Professional yet personal experience for me. Dr. And staff supportive,friendly, and as I said very professional.