Overall Review

November 8th, 2016
Dr Hidalgo is not the man with the bedside manner. He did a great tummy tuck in me but made my breasts WAY TOO BIG. He was noncommittal as he looked at the D CUP breasts he stuck on my 5 foot 100 pound petite frame. I'm going to someone else to fix them. Can't say he is very nice or kind.

October 22nd, 2016
The right choice
Respectful and professional, with skills and experience that produced excellent results.

September 17th, 2016
Amazing!!
I had an amazing experience. Dr. Hidalgo is a true artist and his staff is excellent. I love the results and the pain was minimal.

July 30th, 2016
Came very highly recommended and he lived up to his reputation.

May 26th, 2016
8 Months later, love my results even more
I believe I've left a review before shortly after the surgery, this one is to focus purely on the long-term results which absolutely merit five stars. My breast implant result is mind-blowing, as in, absolutely wonderful. Eight months later I am even happier with the result now than I was in the very beginning (though I was thrilled then as well). My case was special in that my breasts were two different sizes (one around an AA cup and the other an A cup which caused terrible back pain along with insecurity) on quite a curvy and broad-shouldered frame. Dr. Hidalgo gave me very natural symmetry and a cup size that matches my body frame (closer to a D). Not only am I happy with the aesthetic result, another happy consequence is that my back pain due to the pre-surgery asymmetry is completely gone. I was not surprised at all to learn he'd worked on reconstructive surgery for breast cancer patients in the past. I personally felt as if he built new breasts for me from scratch (there was not even a crease under either breast prior). I highly recommend.

May 6th, 2016
Professional yet personal experience for me. Dr. And staff supportive,friendly, and as I said very professional.

April 28th, 2016
Wish I rated a return call or response
I called 3 times and emailed two times, trying to get a consultation with the Dr. Unfortunately, no one called me back or answered my emails. This tells me what I needed to know. If the office doesn't get back to you after a week, perhaps look for someone who is interested. To me, it showed what care I would ultimately get. Guess they didn't need my business. ,

April 16th, 2016
Dr Hidalgo is a genius. I could not be happier with my results, my gorgeous new breasts!!!

April 10th, 2016
He is a great dr and a great man. I had major complications and get took care of me all the way. Really incredible.

March 29th, 2016
My experience was and still is perfect all the way across the board. I am very happy with my decision to come here. The doctor and all the staff are top notch, kind and caring. I would and will recommend this office to my friends.

March 26th, 2016
Dr. Hildago fulfilled all of my wishes/concerns regarding the surgery and the post op. He came highly recommended and I will pass on that same recommendation to others.

January 15th, 2016
it was all fabulous.nurses attentive, scheduling was easy .