Dr. David Hobson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Hobson?

Best OB GYN ever

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I loved this man! I'm so sad to see him retire but at the same time so thankful I had the pleasure of him delivering my last baby in 2013. He really was the perfect doctor, he knew his stuff and he was amazingly personable. Congratulations Dr Hobson on you're retirement and thank you so much for your service!

Horrible

Posted on June 1st, 2014

The wait at this office is not bad at all.... But once you get into the room it's a whole different story! This man doesn't know anything about being a doctor he is rude & doesn't listen! No matter what u tell him he agrees and leaves the room you wait around just to be told you are ready to go! Who does this questions aren't answered and you pay for a NOTHING visit. His staff is ok but Dr is Patheitc and there is a RN in the office that is very not well mannered as she is taking weight of a patient and EATING LUNCH!

Patient

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Hobson for years and have experienced what a wonderful doctor and person he is. He takes time to listen to me, ask questions and fully explains what we are doing. His staff is great and I find them to be very helpful. You couldn't find a better doctor :-)

Great Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Would definitely recommend. I trusted him to deliver my precious baby. He was understanding and informative throughout my pregnancy

Dr. Hobson

Posted on April 30th, 2011

Dr. Hobson is very caring and patient friendly. I love how he is qualified to handle various areas of healthcare. I give him two thumbs up!

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

I and many of my family members have been patient's of Dr. Hobson for over ten years. He has been kind, compassionate, and an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on April 16th, 2010

Hobson doesn't explain anything to me unless I ask him a direct question. He takes days to return phone calls when I have a question. I've had to call the office about prescriptions because he's written them for three and four times the strength of the samples he'd had me on. He doesn't seem to listen when I tell him about symptoms or complaints, unless it's something he's specifically already looking for.

Posted on April 16th, 2009

he SUCKS!! he is rude and doesnt explain ANYTHING!!

Posted on February 16th, 2016