Dr. David Hoppenfeld MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Westlake Village, CA

3.9

March 10th, 2017
Great Doctor in Westlake Village
Dr. Hoppenfeld has been my regular care doctor for more than 25 years. He is very knowledgeable, caring and takes a lot of time with his patients. Most important he is always there when I need him and I can say that he is a doctor that my entire family can count on for exceptional care and follow-up. I highly recommend this doctor.

January 23rd, 2015
A GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF
I will start with the person you see first....... Andi the Doctors assistant is great at handling my tight schedule and fitting me in on short notice when needed. She has everything prepared when I arrive - and makes even the co--payment seem enjoyable. She is very attentive and just a very nice person. If lab work is needed she has the paperwork ready by the time the Dr. is finished seeing me. Dr. Hoppenfeld has been great in being very understanding and supportive of my health issues. His constant reminders about smoking have played a big role in me reducing the amount i smoke to almost nothing. I have been dealing on and off with the same condition for 3 to 4 years now. Its a sensitive ailment that is at times so frustrating - but he has not made me feel damaged or lees than! He understands and I believe he wants to make a difference - He cares! He makes that clear at all tines. I have had many Doctors through the years and he has made me feel more important than any of them. I have felt like a customer with previous Doctors. Dr. Hoppenfeld makes me feel like a human. He listens and HE CARES!

December 29th, 2014
Horribly irresponsible and inconsiderate One time I didn't have appointment and ran in to ask to use a tissue; he asked me to leave and said look somewhere else despite us both looking at the full box of tissues on the office desk

February 14th, 2011
Dr Hoppenfeld Cares
Dr Hoppenfeld is there for you when you need him. He is committed to his patients and their needs.

August 25th, 2008
Not good...
Went for an ear infection. He said he couldn't see anything wrong by I was in a lot of pain. I didn't feel like he spent enough time checking for a problem and he seemed very disorganized, flustered and unsure of himself. I left there feeling like I had accomplished nothing and had to go to urgent care.