Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

A GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF show details A GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF
by Kevin Mc on Jan 23rd, 2015

I will start with the person you see first....... Andi the Doctors assistant is great at handling my tight schedule and fitting me in on short notice when needed. She has everything prepared when I arrive - and makes even the co--payment seem enjoyable. She is very attentive and just a very nice person. If lab work is needed she has the paperwork ready by the time the Dr. is finished seeing me. Dr. Hoppenfeld has been great in being very understanding and supportive of my health issues. His constant reminders about smoking have played a big role in me reducing the amount i smoke to almost nothing. I have been dealing on and off with the same condition for 3 to 4 years now. Its a sensitive ailment that is at times so frustrating - but he has not made me feel damaged or lees than! He understands and I believe he wants to make a difference - He cares! He makes that clear at all tines. I have had many Doctors through the years and he has made me feel more important than any of them. I have felt like a customer with previous Doctors. Dr. Hoppenfeld makes me feel like a human. He listens and HE CARES!

Dec 29th, 2014

Horribly irresponsible and inconsiderate One time I didn't have appointment and ran in to ask to use a tissue; he asked me to leave and said look somewhere else despite us both looking at the full box of tissues on the office desk

Dr Hoppenfeld Cares show details Dr Hoppenfeld Cares
by Eric on Feb 14th, 2011

Dr Hoppenfeld is there for you when you need him. He is committed to his patients and their needs.

Hoppenfeld David A Md is a great family doctor show details Hoppenfeld David A Md is a great family doctor
by Citysearch User on Aug 28th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

This is not conveyor belt medicine. There may be a wait but when you are with Dr H his time is yours. He remembers your name, past ailments...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Not good... show details Not good...
Aug 25th, 2008

Went for an ear infection. He said he couldn't see anything wrong by I was in a lot of pain. I didn't feel like he spent enough time checking for a problem and he seemed very disorganized, flustered and unsure of himself. I left there feeling like I had accomplished nothing and had to go to urgent care.