Plastic Surgeon
Upper East Side
630 Park Ave
New York, NY 10065
212-439-1600
Locations and availability (2)

|  The perfect doctor's office experience.  |  show details
by Aileen G on Apr 22nd, 2014

I had a nipple adenoma that had been untreated for seven years (no doctor I went to knew what it was) so it was grossly misshapen. Dr. Friedman has an excellent bedside manner. He was kind and sympathetic and reassuring and funny while being informative. He did an amazing reconstruction. He was so awesome when I freaked out when he tried to remove the stitches. He gave me options and I never felt bullied. The office staff is also fantastic and the office itself is beautiful.

|  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

I have been a patient since 2004. Because of breast cancer I have had numerous procedures and the quality of care that i received was always beyond compare. the Staff, while always professional are also very caring and compassionate. Most importantly the dr was able to be reached anytime that I needed him.

|  Kindness and professionalism personified  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

My daughter came in with a cyst on her face that had been butchered by a dermatologist. He explained each step of surgery to my child. The results were excellent. My child was convinced she was the cause of her condition. Dr. Friedman took considerable time to explain she had done nothing wrong and reassure her that the condition was resolved.

|  Reconstruction due to BC  |  show details
by Olga on Jun 9th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman to anyone and everyone that needs any type of surgery needed. Through my bout with BC he has been there for me every step of the way. I want to also say that his staff are a group of world class individuals