Dr. David Friedman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

March 29th, 2016
I love everyone in this office.
Dr. Friedman and Barbara, his NP, are extremely professional and always ready to answer questions and explain procedures. They both have calming demeanor that help keep my jitters at bay. The members of the office staff are very friendly and helpful. The best all around and I highly recommend this practice.

August 24th, 2015
Terrific in every way
I had TRAM flap reconstruction after a mastectomy. Everything about the surgery, the follow ups and the doctor's appointments were all excellent. Dr Friedman spends a lot of time with each patient so he can become late as a result. I would rather wait and have a thorough discussion, than be on time with a doctor who is perfuctory .

June 3rd, 2015
Dr. Friedman is an excellent doctor and surgeon, I trust his opinion and skill. He is a joy to speak with and spends plenty of time with his patients. He is, however, very late, and I have spent more than 1 hours waiting on a couple occasions. Although the nursing staff is very kind his receptionist/admin is incredibly dismissive and rude. She does his practice a great disservice. Otherwise, I highly recommend.

June 3rd, 2015
excellent
excellent doctor was bless to have been referred to him, and a humanitarian. God bless him

April 22nd, 2014
The perfect doctor's office experience.
I had a nipple adenoma that had been untreated for seven years (no doctor I went to knew what it was) so it was grossly misshapen. Dr. Friedman has an excellent bedside manner. He was kind and sympathetic and reassuring and funny while being informative. He did an amazing reconstruction. He was so awesome when I freaked out when he tried to remove the stitches. He gave me options and I never felt bullied. The office staff is also fantastic and the office itself is beautiful.

March 28th, 2012
I have been a patient since 2004. Because of breast cancer I have had numerous procedures and the quality of care that i received was always beyond compare. the Staff, while always professional are also very caring and compassionate. Most importantly the dr was able to be reached anytime that I needed him.

February 24th, 2011
Kindness and professionalism personified
My daughter came in with a cyst on her face that had been butchered by a dermatologist. He explained each step of surgery to my child. The results were excellent. My child was convinced she was the cause of her condition. Dr. Friedman took considerable time to explain she had done nothing wrong and reassure her that the condition was resolved.

June 9th, 2009
Reconstruction due to BC
I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman to anyone and everyone that needs any type of surgery needed. Through my bout with BC he has been there for me every step of the way. I want to also say that his staff are a group of world class individuals