A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Michelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Michelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Michelson, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joshua Michelson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Michelson practice?
- Dr. David Michelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Michelson practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See San Bernardino Pediatricians and San Bernardino Neurologists.