A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Michelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Michelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michelson
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Michelson, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Michelson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Michelson practice?
- Dr. David Michelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Michelson practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See San Bernardino Pediatricians and San Bernardino Neurologists.