A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kabel, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kabel, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Marital Counseling
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabel graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kabel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ira Kabel DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David I. Kabel practice?
- Dr. David Kabel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kabel practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.