Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon
Video profile

by Natasha on Dec 31st, 2014

Dr Daugherty performed my wrist surgery to put in a plate and screws in after a horrible radius fracture. I'm 4 weeks post op and I have almost no pain and my range of motion is back to about 60-70% already. I can't believe how fast my recovery has been and all my friends and family are surprised at how fast I've healed. He is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend him.

I AM FIXED!!!!! show details I AM FIXED!!!!!
May 11th, 2012

In a very short period of time (6months) I am almost COMPLETELY healed. I had extremely numb fingers for almost a year before seeking help. I began dropping items, not able to twist off caps, etc. We set up the surgery for my right hand carpal tunnel release the 1st appointment with him. 3 months later surgery was scheduled for the left hand. Within DAYS of each surgery the numbness was completely gone. So happy with my results. I recommend he and his assistant Toby to anyone with this issue. Dr.Daugherty is amazing!!!!

Good Doctor, Terrible bedside manner show details Good Doctor, Terrible bedside manner
Jul 23rd, 2010

The doctor knows his stuff and definitely is a wonderful surgeon but if you are looking for someone with compassion and bedside manner he is NOT for you. I found him to be rude although knowledgeablr. He talks to you as he backs out the door and constantly talks over you while you ask a question. Again he is a wonderful surgeon but lacks in his ability to communicate with patients.