Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2013

The most memorable moment from conversation with the doctor - likes to lecture on things he does not have or know about the patient, may become rude and inpatient. I would not recommend him to my friends for sure!!!

|  My Best Doctor!  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Dr. Schiff is the most caring and friendly doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient. He is a Doctor in the truest sense, caring, warm and attentive to your needs, but has no problem setting you straight when he sees your slacking on taking pills.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Thomas B. on Jan 21st, 2010

First off, the office staff is hilarious. I don't know if they are stand-up comics in addition to being nurses and receptionists, but I was laughing the whole time I was there - including for my blood test when Dr. Schiff himself took it. I was most impressed be the time Dr. Schiff took with me - actually sitting me down in his office to explain what he thought was going on, what we were going to do about it, as well as when I should follow up. I had grown accustomed to the Dr.s that merely hover in the doorway and write you a prescription. This was not the case at all with Dr. Schiff - very personal service. The office itself is very full service - they have their own x-ray machine and heart testing equipment - a real one-stop shop for most problems.Unfortunately, my new job's insurance is not one that they accept, so I am left to find another doctor - very sad about that.

|  Don  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2009

Just the best doctor in every way. Smart, brite, caring and takes the time to listen. Wonderful man and a great tennis player and runner. You are in good hands with this doctor.

|  Very unethical doctor  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2009

One of the worst experiences in a doctor's office in my entire life! After telling the doctor that I had been recently laid off and did not have insurance he assured me that the visit would be a flat rate of an amount we agreed on. After the visit which was very uncomfortable and abrupt he told me to call back to receive my test results. I asked the front desk if I needed to fill out any paper work or needed to provide anymore information but they told me I could leave. Calling back a few days later was a completely different story. When I asked if their were any additional charges for the tests he ran he said he would be billing my insurance. I was in absolute SHOCK! I had told him point blank I had recently been laid off and didn't have insurance. He then continued to lecture me about going out to a bars and that "maybe you shouldn't spend $50 each time I go out to the bars" WHAT???? I don't go out to bars and why is he commenting on my spending habits when he doesn't even know me! Aside from having 2 appointments in 2 years he has no idea who I am. I have never been treated so poorly or had a doctor speak to me so unprofessionally. I would NOT refer this doctor to my worst enemy. Lesson learned on my part and I hope no one will get stuck in a similar situation.