Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr Larue - Kaiser San Marcos,ca  |  show details
by Alice Myers on Nov 10th, 2014

I am so grateful to have had Dr Larue our primary Dr at Kaiser San marcos ca for 15 years. He is one of a kind Doctor that is very hard to find now a days. I truly have respected all of the advice he has given me thru the years. Hopefully, more people can see the good side of having a Dr like we have had. If your lucky enough to get him for your primary Dr you will be in good hands. Thank you. Alice n Steve Myers

|  Medication! Provac  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I have a complant against Dr.Larue.. He was professional, but I am a medical professional that was proscribed medication and my marriage is bad! I'm not happy how kaiser has handle this situation. I am diabled because all the effects of the medication.. I was on!! I will proceed with legal action If someone does not help me soon.. I was at the Location in Irvine and the Medical Dr tried to do a Spinal Tap.. I am a medical perfessional. I'm not Dr, however, I did got to Loma Linda Hospital and received healing.. I don't know who I'm writing too, however. I am a Christain that does not support the medication or treatment I was given. I was given! God Bless!

|  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

Dr Larue stuck with me through a very difficult time in my medical life. He never gave up on me and continued to stay in touch until the problem was solved. He is an excellent doctor.