A doctor with compassion show details A doctor with compassion
by Harry Martin on Sep 25th, 2015

Dr. LaRue helped me in urgent care with acute back pain. He was most helpful, but where he stands out is his level of compassion. I am disabled with PTSD and was getting nothing but run arounds seeking care from my physical medicine doctor. Dr. LaRue stepped in to help in urgent care, gave me immediate validation and treated me with respect despite the hardships in dealing with someone with a trauma-oriented mental illness. You will be lucky to see Dr. LaRue. He is what excellent medicine is all about.

Medication! Provac show details Medication! Provac
Aug 17th, 2012

I have a complant against Dr.Larue.. He was professional, but I am a medical professional that was proscribed medication and my marriage is bad! I'm not happy how kaiser has handle this situation. I am diabled because all the effects of the medication.. I was on!! I will proceed with legal action If someone does not help me soon.. I was at the Location in Irvine and the Medical Dr tried to do a Spinal Tap.. I am a medical perfessional. I'm not Dr, however, I did got to Loma Linda Hospital and received healing.. I don't know who I'm writing too, however. I am a Christain that does not support the medication or treatment I was given. I was given! God Bless!

Oct 23rd, 2011

Dr Larue stuck with me through a very difficult time in my medical life. He never gave up on me and continued to stay in touch until the problem was solved. He is an excellent doctor.