A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marshal Katz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Katz practice?
- Dr. David Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Katz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Physiatrists and Kingston Pain Management Doctors.