A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mach graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Mach practice?
Dr. David Mach practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.