A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mach graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mach DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Mach practice?
- Dr. David Mach has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mach practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.