Surgeons

Umass Memorial Orthopedics Milford
91 Water St
Milford, MA 01757
508-458-4300
Locations and availability (3)

|  Nice Guy, Great Doctor  |  show details
by Steve Thibaud on Mar 6th, 2013

No problems what so ever! I have torn both calf muscles and had my ACL repaired with no issues. Staff has always been polite. I highly recommend Dr. Magit! .

|  Outstanding diag and treatment  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

I can't imagine a more positive experience than the one I had with Dr David Magit. He was thorough, companionate, and professional from initial visit, through diagnosis, surgery and follow up. He is an outstanding and well trained physician and skilled surgeon.

|  torn biceps  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Dr Magit re-attached my right biceps. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He did an excellent job of explaining what I should expect in terms of the surgery and recovery. The office staff is not very friendly. They are the same office staff for all the doctors.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

I saw Dr. Magit last month, saw a few other docs before, didn't get any better, and was very pleased with the outcome. He took his time, explaining to me what my diagnosis is, making sure I had a good understanding. He then talked to me about what my options were. Has a great group of people working around him, very warm and friendly, who seem like they really enjoy what they do. Will definitely go back to them in a second.

|  Unprofessional, Rude  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

I have never me a doctor as rude and unprofessional as Dr. Magit. With out even looking at x-rays or performing an exam he had decided that I wasn't important enough for him. After storming out of his office his comments to the nurses who were hanging out in the hall way were just as rude.