Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Knee has never felt better show details Knee has never felt better
Feb 12th, 2015

Had my right knee taken care of in 2010 and now I have damage to my left and I am confident he will do an excellent job on this one too!

Would not recommend, waste of a year show details Would not recommend, waste of a year
Jan 23rd, 2015

Half of my appointments were cancelled / changed. Doctor did not pay attention to my needs and refused to do a report for my lawyer even though he knew my injury was a result of a motor vehicle accident and I was represented. His primary goal was to do surgery. I would never return and found another surgeon to follow up with surgery and cortisone shorts....what a difference that made!! Dr. Magit should not be dealing with people in my opinion, research would be a better bet.

Nice Guy, Great Doctor show details Nice Guy, Great Doctor
by Steve Thibaud on Mar 6th, 2013

No problems what so ever! I have torn both calf muscles and had my ACL repaired with no issues. Staff has always been polite. I highly recommend Dr. Magit! .

Outstanding diag and treatment show details Outstanding diag and treatment
Jul 9th, 2012

I can't imagine a more positive experience than the one I had with Dr David Magit. He was thorough, companionate, and professional from initial visit, through diagnosis, surgery and follow up. He is an outstanding and well trained physician and skilled surgeon.

torn biceps show details torn biceps
Dec 5th, 2011

Dr Magit re-attached my right biceps. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He did an excellent job of explaining what I should expect in terms of the surgery and recovery. The office staff is not very friendly. They are the same office staff for all the doctors.

Great experience show details Great experience
Nov 18th, 2011

I saw Dr. Magit last month, saw a few other docs before, didn't get any better, and was very pleased with the outcome. He took his time, explaining to me what my diagnosis is, making sure I had a good understanding. He then talked to me about what my options were. Has a great group of people working around him, very warm and friendly, who seem like they really enjoy what they do. Will definitely go back to them in a second.

Unprofessional, Rude show details Unprofessional, Rude
Nov 17th, 2011

I have never me a doctor as rude and unprofessional as Dr. Magit. With out even looking at x-rays or performing an exam he had decided that I wasn't important enough for him. After storming out of his office his comments to the nurses who were hanging out in the hall way were just as rude.