Dr. David Magit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Magit?

Great Experience

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Easily the best doctor I have dealt with. Knowledgeable, punctual, pleasant, accessible.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

narrow minded won't listen to other health professionals, delayed my recovery

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Explained what he was going to do surgically.......I fell and had a few bad breaks to my elbow area. He is meticulous which I like, he is very aggressive with therapy...... He was referred to me by a friend who is a nurse. I would definitely go back to him should I ever have the need.

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Dr. Magit was very pleasant, professional, and took an appropriate, conservative approach to my elbow fracture. With his suggestion of aggressive occupational therapy and equipment he arranged, we were able to avoid surgery. He followed me for almost a year to ensure that I returned to an acceptable range of motion before discharging me from his case load. I could not have been more pleased with his care!

Posted on November 25th, 2015

BOTH MY WIFE AND MY SELF HAVE BEEN SEEN BY DR MAGIT.FOR KNEE PROBLEMS.EXCELLENT DOCTOR. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.ALSO HAS GREAT STAFF.

Excellent Ortho Dr

Posted on July 6th, 2015

He is a very Good Dr. He has a great personality. He really cares about his patients from what I can see. I would recommend to everyone who needs a Go ...

Knee has never felt better

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Had my right knee taken care of in 2010 and now I have damage to my left and I am confident he will do an excellent job on this one too!

Would not recommend, waste of a year

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Half of my appointments were cancelled / changed. Doctor did not pay attention to my needs and refused to do a report for my lawyer even though he knew my injury was a result of a motor vehicle accident and I was represented. His primary goal was to do surgery. I would never return and found another surgeon to follow up with surgery and cortisone shorts....what a difference that made!! Dr. Magit should not be dealing with people in my opinion, research would be a better bet.

Nice Guy, Great Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2013

No problems what so ever! I have torn both calf muscles and had my ACL repaired with no issues. Staff has always been polite. I highly recommend Dr. Magit! .

Outstanding diag and treatment

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I can't imagine a more positive experience than the one I had with Dr David Magit. He was thorough, companionate, and professional from initial visit, through diagnosis, surgery and follow up. He is an outstanding and well trained physician and skilled surgeon.

torn biceps

Posted on December 5th, 2011

Dr Magit re-attached my right biceps. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He did an excellent job of explaining what I should expect in terms of the surgery and recovery. The office staff is not very friendly. They are the same office staff for all the doctors.

Great experience

Posted on November 18th, 2011

I saw Dr. Magit last month, saw a few other docs before, didn't get any better, and was very pleased with the outcome. He took his time, explaining to me what my diagnosis is, making sure I had a good understanding. He then talked to me about what my options were. Has a great group of people working around him, very warm and friendly, who seem like they really enjoy what they do. Will definitely go back to them in a second.