Dr. David Magit MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

September 7th, 2016
narrow minded won't listen to other health professionals, delayed my recovery

February 8th, 2016
Explained what he was going to do surgically.......I fell and had a few bad breaks to my elbow area. He is meticulous which I like, he is very aggressive with therapy...... He was referred to me by a friend who is a nurse. I would definitely go back to him should I ever have the need.

December 31st, 2015
Dr. Magit was very pleasant, professional, and took an appropriate, conservative approach to my elbow fracture. With his suggestion of aggressive occupational therapy and equipment he arranged, we were able to avoid surgery. He followed me for almost a year to ensure that I returned to an acceptable range of motion before discharging me from his case load. I could not have been more pleased with his care!

November 25th, 2015
BOTH MY WIFE AND MY SELF HAVE BEEN SEEN BY DR MAGIT.FOR KNEE PROBLEMS.EXCELLENT DOCTOR. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.ALSO HAS GREAT STAFF.

July 6th, 2015
Excellent Ortho Dr
He is a very Good Dr. He has a great personality. He really cares about his patients from what I can see. I would recommend to everyone who needs a Go ...

February 12th, 2015
Knee has never felt better
Had my right knee taken care of in 2010 and now I have damage to my left and I am confident he will do an excellent job on this one too!

January 23rd, 2015
Would not recommend, waste of a year
Half of my appointments were cancelled / changed. Doctor did not pay attention to my needs and refused to do a report for my lawyer even though he knew my injury was a result of a motor vehicle accident and I was represented. His primary goal was to do surgery. I would never return and found another surgeon to follow up with surgery and cortisone shorts....what a difference that made!! Dr. Magit should not be dealing with people in my opinion, research would be a better bet.

March 6th, 2013
Nice Guy, Great Doctor
No problems what so ever! I have torn both calf muscles and had my ACL repaired with no issues. Staff has always been polite. I highly recommend Dr. Magit! .

July 9th, 2012
Outstanding diag and treatment
I can't imagine a more positive experience than the one I had with Dr David Magit. He was thorough, companionate, and professional from initial visit, through diagnosis, surgery and follow up. He is an outstanding and well trained physician and skilled surgeon.

December 5th, 2011
torn biceps
Dr Magit re-attached my right biceps. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He did an excellent job of explaining what I should expect in terms of the surgery and recovery. The office staff is not very friendly. They are the same office staff for all the doctors.

November 18th, 2011
Great experience
I saw Dr. Magit last month, saw a few other docs before, didn't get any better, and was very pleased with the outcome. He took his time, explaining to me what my diagnosis is, making sure I had a good understanding. He then talked to me about what my options were. Has a great group of people working around him, very warm and friendly, who seem like they really enjoy what they do. Will definitely go back to them in a second.

November 17th, 2011
Unprofessional, Rude
I have never me a doctor as rude and unprofessional as Dr. Magit. With out even looking at x-rays or performing an exam he had decided that I wasn't important enough for him. After storming out of his office his comments to the nurses who were hanging out in the hall way were just as rude.