A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Naidich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naidich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naidich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Naidich, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bronchial Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Thoracic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidich graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Naidich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Naidich MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Naidich practice?
- Dr. David Naidich has 1 office location.
Dr. David Naidich practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.