A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Naidich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Naidich, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bronchial Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Thoracic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidich graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Naidich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Naidich MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Naidich practice?
- Dr. David Naidich has 1 office location.
Dr. David Naidich practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.