A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pennington, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pennington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sang Pennington MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Pennington practice?
- Dr. David Pennington has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Pennington practices Anesthesiology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Anesthesiologists.