A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Podwall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Podwall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Podwall, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Podwall graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Podwall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Podwall MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Podwall practice?
- Dr. David Podwall has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Podwall practices Neurology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See New Hyde Park Neurologists.