A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Podwall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Podwall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podwall
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Podwall, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Podwall graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Podwall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Podwall MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Podwall practice?
- Dr. David Podwall has 1 office location.
Dr. David Podwall practices Neurology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Neurologists.