A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rahm, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahm graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Rahm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harris Rahm MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Rahm practice?
- Dr. David Rahm has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rahm practices Anesthesiology near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Anesthesiologists.