A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Reavis, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Reavis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Dermal Fillers
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Reavis graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Reavis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reavis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Reavis practice?
Dr. David Reavis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY.
See Patchogue Obstetricians & Gynecologists.