A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ruiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ruiz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ruiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ruiz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Ruiz practice?
- Dr. David Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ruiz practices Family Medicine near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Primary Care Doctors.