Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Feldman
Dr. David Feldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Feldman is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and Bimc. Dr. Feldman has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Feldman has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Anne Fischer
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi25
Dr. Matthew Harris
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi6
Dr. Craig Robbins
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi18