A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tsai, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tsai, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Mem Hosp, Bradenton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shin-Yin Tsai MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David S. Tsai practice?
- Dr. David Tsai has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tsai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Physiatrists.