A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tsai, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tsai, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Mem Hosp, Bradenton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shin-Yin Tsai MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David S. Tsai practice?
- Dr. David Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tsai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Physiatrists.