Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Savar
Dr. David Savar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Savar is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla. Dr. Savar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Savar has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. David Savar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. John Schofield
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Louis Savar
Ophthalmology, General Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi10
Dr. William Binder
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi42