A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Savar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Savar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Savar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Savar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savar graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Savar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Savar practice?
- Dr. David Savar has 1 office location.
Dr. David Savar practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.