A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Savar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Savar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Savar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savar graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Savar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Savar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Savar practice?
- Dr. David Savar has 1 office location.
Dr. David Savar practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.