Neurologists

2 Medical Plaza Dr
Ste 205
Roseville, CA 95661
916-773-8711
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Dr in the world for treatment of migraines  |  show details
by Linda L on Mar 7th, 2013

This is a person who truly understands migraines, the impact of them on a person, and works diligently to restore you to a functional state. Great Dr.

|  I love this Doctor!  |  show details
by L. Palmer on Mar 1st, 2013

I suffer from chronic migraines that i develped in my mid-40s. I have been going to Dr. Seminar for at least 6 years. He's very cautious regarding medications (we tried at least 2 dozen). He's not a talkative doctor, but i know he is 110% in my corner. I don't have insurance, and he and his staff have gone put of their way several times to enroll me in low-cost and charitable programs so I can be treated. There is no one foner!

|  Sutter medical staff not so good  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I had a poor experience trying to get a message through to his staff. I then tried to email him and never heard back. Even though he diagnosed my cluster headaches properly, the process in identifying the appropriate medication and dosage was nightmarish. My experiences with sutter doctors and their office staff in large offices has been consistently poor.

|  Level of urgency nonexistent  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

I gave making appointments a poor rating not because it is hard to make an appointment with Dr. Seminer but because his staff were slow in making my referral out for an MRI. I was told his office would make the appointment for me. One week later they were just submitting the request for authorization to my insurance company. This isn't a common cold they are treating. It is the brain and people who are having problems would probably appreciate a little more action.

|  Dr. seminer is awesome  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Seminer for 4 years. He is a quiet & shy man, but he always listens to me and is VERY quick to respond. His assistant, Ali, is wonderful. She is very personable and compassionate and I adore her too! I suffer from migraines and he has always been very understanding. I wouldn't want another doctor!