Dr. David Seminer MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2016
don't bother trying to get an appointment
The office had my referral for ten days without any contact from them. I called 4 times and asked to speak to Tammy who does the scheduling but was always told she was unavailable. I was given various reasons each time I called with the receptionist that I was unable to schedule an appointment; "the Dr has 48 hours to review your chart before scheduling", "someone will call you in 7 days to schedule an appt". So 10 days still no call from the office. Terrible office to deal with.

November 18th, 2015
Follow up after visit was not necessary.

March 8th, 2013
Best Dr in the world for treatment of migraines
This is a person who truly understands migraines, the impact of them on a person, and works diligently to restore you to a functional state. Great Dr.

March 2nd, 2013
I love this Doctor!
I suffer from chronic migraines that i develped in my mid-40s. I have been going to Dr. Seminar for at least 6 years. He's very cautious regarding medications (we tried at least 2 dozen). He's not a talkative doctor, but i know he is 110% in my corner. I don't have insurance, and he and his staff have gone put of their way several times to enroll me in low-cost and charitable programs so I can be treated. There is no one foner!

May 23rd, 2012
Sutter medical staff not so good
I had a poor experience trying to get a message through to his staff. I then tried to email him and never heard back. Even though he diagnosed my cluster headaches properly, the process in identifying the appropriate medication and dosage was nightmarish. My experiences with sutter doctors and their office staff in large offices has been consistently poor.

February 28th, 2012
Level of urgency nonexistent
I gave making appointments a poor rating not because it is hard to make an appointment with Dr. Seminer but because his staff were slow in making my referral out for an MRI. I was told his office would make the appointment for me. One week later they were just submitting the request for authorization to my insurance company. This isn't a common cold they are treating. It is the brain and people who are having problems would probably appreciate a little more action.

June 2nd, 2011
Dr. seminer is awesome
I have been going to Dr. Seminer for 4 years. He is a quiet & shy man, but he always listens to me and is VERY quick to respond. His assistant, Ali, is wonderful. She is very personable and compassionate and I adore her too! I suffer from migraines and he has always been very understanding. I wouldn't want another doctor!

June 26th, 2017