A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smirnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smirnow, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smirnow graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Smirnow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Smirnow MD is a male Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David Smirnow practice?
- Dr. David Smirnow has 1 office location.
Dr. David Smirnow practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Pathologists.